Monday 22 January 2024

Going live with Platform X: bring your tickers

I’m literally counting down the minutes until 1 pm…

Today’s live Platform X session is going to be awesome…

I’m going to walk you through the system…

I’ll show you how everything works…

I’ll share a few stock picks and setups I like…

And we can even run a few of YOUR favorite tickers through the system, too.

The webinar room is open now, and you can join the room right now if you want.

I’ll be on a few minutes before 1 pm!

Lance


 

 
This message is a paid advertisement sent on behalf of WealthPress, a third-party advertiser of MarketBeat. Why did I receive this email?
 
If you have questions about your subscription, feel free to contact our U.S. based support team via email at contact@marketbeat.com.
 
If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails from MarketBeat advertisers, you can unsubscribe or manage your mailing preferences here.
 
© 2006-2024 American Consumer News, LLC dba MarketBeat.
345 N Reid Place, Suite 620, Sioux Falls, SD 57103. United States.
 
Today's Bonus Content: Pentagon Consultant—Here's how Biden Wins Landslide Re-election

No comments:

Post a Comment

The surprising way plants show they're stressed

Make every day more interesting. Each day a surprising fact opens a world of fascinating information for you to explore. Did you know that...