Tuesday 2 April 2024

CDLX followup

(still haven’t been assigned)
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks and trade breakdowns?
It’s all in my 
FREE Telegram channel (click to join)!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

Whenever I talk about naked puts… people love the idea of “selling a promise” as I like to call it…

But the conversation inevitably turns to, “Yeah, but what if I get assigned the stock?”

I’ve often talked about how hard it is to get assigned a stock, even when you want to get it assigned to you.

I’ve sometimes gone months selling put after put without being assigned!

But to give you an up-close look at how hard it is to get assigned, there’s a live example going on right now that I think you’ll find interesting.

Last week, one of my behind-the-scenes crew took over for a day to talk about his experience selling naked puts on CDLX.

A few days after he sold the put, the stock plunged 40%.

Click below to continue reading…

 
 
Read today’s post
   
   

Trade well,

Jack Carter

 
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robert Kiyosaki’s Urgent Warning: Financial Crisis Ahead

Sponsored Trump is sounding the alarm and warning Americ...