Monday 29 April 2024

Forget the Greeks, check this out

sidestep the nerdy stuff with this
 
   
     
Hey, I noticed you just opened my newsletter where I talk about The Greeks.

Did it surprise you to know I never used the Greeks in nearly 40 years of trading?

I never understood the need for that nerdy stuff.

I’ve always been about looking at the market and trading what I see.

Which is why today I just went live to show people how I spot some of Wall Street’s biggest trades…

And then place my trades right behind them, so I can ride the surge when those huge orders move the market!

This is the kind of practical stuff people need to learn when to trade the markets…

Not the Greeks and not the Black-Sholes formula.

If you want to see how I harness some of Wall Street’s biggest trades to benefit me… Click here and watch the presentation now!

If any of this resonated with you, I think you’re going to love what you see!

Trade well,

— Jack Carter

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the Fun: Friends & Family Event

Plus, free shipping on all orders. Shop luxury designer fragrances - perfumes, colognes, travel size minis and more. ...