Monday 1 April 2024

You asked for these colors, and we answered

Miracle friends, 
 
I always joke that I'm a terrible Australian because I love all shades of gray. Yes, this is a bedroom brand, but I really do just mean the color! To me, gray brings a sense of coziness and peace. Maybe it's fitting that I recently passed my citizenship test and will be a bonafide American soon. So while spring may have sprung, I'm even more excited for this month's product launches. Not only do I love them, but they were some of the most requested by our community. Testing these items has put my bedroom in the perfect dreamy, foggy haze, and I can't wait for you to have them too. 
 
In the coming months, we'll be announcing even more exciting products inspired by your feedback and requests. You're an inspiring group of bedheads—and I count myself as one of you. To borrow from the words of Ken, his job may be beach, my job is bed. In fact, I'm in bed right now, typing this. And my cat is refusing to share one of our new products in development… he's decided it's his now.  
 
We'll be back soon to share all the newness, but in the meantime, get your beauty sleep. 
 
Until next time,
Suze Dowling
Pattern Brands Co-Founder


You received this email from Miracle Made. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CNBC’s ‘Prophet’ issues urgent Fed warning

Whitney Tilson is a former hedge fund manager who's predicted just about every major stock market crash of the 21st century – from the.....