Monday 6 May 2024

I’m sharing a FREE trade idea tomorrow at 11am

Join me LIVE to learn more
 
   
     
Alright folks…

I’ve been talking about my Tuesday Bear Trap all week…

But as I’m looking over my trades for tomorrow, I’ve just discovered a huge new opportunity I want to share with you LIVE! 

I’m talking a FREE trade idea that I’ll share with you LIVE at 11am ET.

Plus, I’m going to walk you through how I pick the direction of the broader market and how I’ll target income this week using this method…

I can’t guarantee this trade will be a winner — losses are always a risk.

But I have an opportunity you need to hear about.

So join me LIVE tomorrow at 11am ET for all the details.

Here’s your link: https://www.jackcartertrading.com/opportunity 

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter
 
From 1/1/21 through 4/17/24 the average return per options trade (winners and losers) is 3.2% in 3 days, with a 97.0% win rate. Annualized the return on options is 166% per year. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always high degree of risk involved in trading. See our Terms on the DTI homepage for more information.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hidden Strategy Behind Zero-Loss Trading!

And here's the good news. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...