Sunday 5 May 2024

New trade every week…

Let me show you the secret behind this success…
 
   
     
The markets are chaotic right now… and yet, over the last year, my flagship strategy has issued a NEW trade every single week…

All while maintaining a 49-3 win/loss record! 

How is that possible? 

It’s all thanks to a little move I call the “Tuesday Bear Trap…” 

 
 
See, when the markets open Tuesday, I use my proprietary trading tools AND my personal expertise, and I judge the direction of the overall market.

Then, my flagship strategy finds a trade in the same direction on a trend stock…

After that, it’s just a straightforward 2-step trade to target income week after week after week.

It’s really that straightforward — join me here and I’ll show you more

In choppy, uncertain markets, you need the Tuesday Bear Trap on your side.

Trade well,

 
 
Jack Carter
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤️ Grandma's Secret Recipes

These recipes will never go out of style!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...