Wednesday 8 May 2024

Stop fearfully waiting around for market uptrends

Here’s what I would do instead…
 
   
     
Let me show you why my Income Calendar allows you to ignore what everyone else thinks you should do with a stock.

Here’s a chart showing how Google was in a month-long stall last year…

 
 
Lots of folks were concerned about this pullback…

So, of course, fearful traders avoided this stock… waiting for the next uptrend.

But not me! I had no fear, and I wasn’t waiting around for anything.

Because according to my research, Google shot up by double digits during that time frame for 10 years in a row!

And if you’d placed a quick trade when that happened, you could have targeted a nice payout.

Meanwhile, the rest of the world had no clue!

Although I can’t guarantee results or against losses…

If you’d like to see what that date is for Google, plus what other repeating income opportunities could open up with my Income Calendar…

Click here to find out for yourself.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter

P.S. I’ll also show you an under-the-radar stock on my Income Calendar you should see!

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ignore the Fed, but Watch these 3 Tickers I’m Focusing On

Catch the full list of 10 in my free webinar                               Hey there, I noticed you just read my newsletter, so I though...