Thursday 27 June 2024

Avoid costly mistakes and know when to exit trades

FREE trading class includes my FULL watchlist of top summer stocks
 
   
     
Just because the market tends to cool off during the summer months doesn’t mean your trades have to cool off too.

So, let me help you heat them up with a FREE trading class on Friday, June 28th at 11 AM ET.

 
 
Here’s what we’ll cover:
 
1. Discover my hottest stocks going into the summer months. You’ll get my watchlist of TOP stocks so you have a better chance of being ahead of the curve!

2. Master the art of identifying trending stocks. You’ll see the precise tools and methods I use to spot stocks on an upward trend so you have better chances at more opportunities.

3. Avoid costly mistakes and know when to exit. You’ll know which portfolio-shredding stocks I believe you should steer clear of. And you’ll see how I know it’s time to sell so you have a better shot at protecting your profits and minimizing losses.

Not only could you walk away from this FREE class as a smarter trader… 

You’ll also have my FULL watchlist of top summer stocks!

To join this class on Friday, June 28th at 11 AM ET, follow this link.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

😊 Dump and Go Crockpot Dinners

Perfect for busy nights!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...