Monday 3 June 2024

Covered Calls with SCHW

this strategy has made people
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas? 
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

We’ve talked about covered calls a lot in the past.

It’s because covered calls are one of the safest strategies you can use to enhance your trading..

Today I walk you through a recent FREE trade I gave out on my Telegram channel…

And I show you how covered calls turned what could have been a losing trade into a winner!

Click below to continue reading.

 
 
 
Read Jack’s Post
   
   
Trade well, 

Jack Carter

P.S. Want to discover covered calls on steroids?

NVDA’s upcoming stock split is going to pull in a lot of dumb money… and I’m planning to take advantage of every minute of it! Click here to find out what I’m talking about!
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you know how "Calvin and Hobbes" ended?

Dive deeper into fascinating, fact-filled articles from the most intriguing corners of history, science, animals, food, culture, and more....