Friday 28 June 2024

Hot stocks hitting new highs

it’s where the real action is
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas? 
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

I’ve just dropped a new market update, and you won’t believe the insights I’ve uncovered using my TrendPoint software.

With SPY, DIA, and QQQ all showing bullish trends, it’s a green light to look at some hot stocks. 

Curious about which stocks are hitting new 52-week highs and where the real action is?

Click here to dive into my latest video and get the full scoop!

 
 
 
Watch Jack’s Video
   
   
Trade well, 

Jack Carter

P.S. I help a live class today where I showed exactly how I scan markets in realtime to find the hottest stocks. If you missed it, you can catch the FREE replay here.
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adapting is Key

(how I spotted temporary weakness)                                                 Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?  Get th...