Saturday 1 June 2024

I’ve turned the tables on them

These companies are the best investment I could find
 
   
     
Monday afternoon, I did something I never thought I would do…

I gave traders access to my list of stocks in my entire dividend portfolio for the FIRST time in my life.

 
 
And there’s a very straightforward reason for it…

See, I’ve been ranting and raving about the government’s wasteful spending for days on end, but it occurred to me: there’s really nothing we can do to STOP the government from wasting our money.

But there is something we can do to start targeting profit-sharing payments in our own portfolio! 

And that’s what I’ve revealed right here

The fact of the matter is, if you’re not tapping into these profit-sharing stocks, you are probably leaving money on the table… 

I’d advise against that. Because you know Uncle Sam isn’t going to save you a dime.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Amazing Facts About Fingernails

Dive deeper into fascinating, fact-filled articles from the most intriguing corners of history, science, animals, food, culture, and more....