Sunday 16 June 2024

The best profit-sharing stocks are out there

The secret to finding the most powerful dividends on the market
 
   
     
I have three golden rules I follow when it comes to profit-sharing payments… 

Rule 1: Yield-to-Growth Ratio…

There are a lot of stocks out there that will pay you to own them…

And there are some that will pay you a lot, what we call a “high yield,” for the privilege.

But profit-sharing investors blindly flock to stocks with high yield without considering the second key factor: growth potential.

It’s a simple question: which would you rather own? A stock that pays you a lot to own it, but doesn’t grow much? 

Or a stock that grows a lot and also pays you a ton to own it? 

The answer is pretty obvious (but I reveal it here) 

 
 
Still, you’d be surprised how many investors are ignoring this simple rule…

And I’ve got two MORE ratios that I follow with every “profit-sharing” stock I buy — just as straightforward, and just as often overlooked.

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses….

Get them both (for FREE) by watching this presentation 

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses, if you do, you’ll also get 3 of my favorite Profit-Sharing Payment stocks for FREE!


Trade well,
 
Jack Carter
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤️ Old-Fashioned Recipes You'll Keep Forever

#7 is a keeper!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...