Friday 5 July 2024

HOTTEST defense stock during wartime?

Don’t miss it…
 
   
     
Did you miss my #1 defense stock fueled by global conflict?

Click here to catch the “controversial” replay

In this wildly popular presentation, former Wall Street insider Roger Scott and I revealed: 

 
The surprising reason most long-term investors and traders are losing THOUSANDS on defense stocks (and what to do instead)
Why Wall Street whales like Morgan Stanley, Whalerock Point Partners and Capital International Investors are throwing BILLIONS into this industry giant (No - it’s not Boeing, Lockheed or Northrop Grumman)
The name and ticker of my top pick (PLUS: How to potentially position yourself for a serious edge against the competition)

This way, you’ll know EXACTLY what to do… how… and why to dive into this unique opportunity. 

And while I can’t “guarantee” results or predict the future… 

I will say that I’m so genuinely excited about this “defense darling” that I’ve been sharing it with all of my closest colleagues and friends. 

Click here to watch the replay (and discover the name of my #1 defense stock right now)

Trade well, 
 
Jack Carter
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🌎 Daily CryptoBeat for 10/4/2024

Ratings changes for Atyr PHARMA, Enphase Energy, Summit Therapeutics, DoorDash, DraftKings, Amazon.com, ASP Isotopes and more... Text &quo...