Thursday 8 August 2024

First and foremost, everyone needs this solid foundation

it’s about building your wealth on strong bedrock
 
   
     
   
   
   
Are you still missing out on my my FREE Telegram channel?
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

Today, I want to talk about something that a lot of folks miss.

Covered calls, naked puts, spreads and all the other strategies I teach are bonuses to your trading. They’re like the “extra” stuff you do after you have the foundation built.

But the foundation? It’s gotta be a rock solid strategy that keeps working for you no matter what kind of market comes along. (like the chaos of the past few weeks)

Click below to watch today’s video and find out where I’ve got the vast majority of my funds.

 
 
 
Watch Jack’s Video
   
   
Trade well, 

Jack Carter
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Important Account Notice

Add your name now and never miss a profitable opportunity ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏...