Friday 23 August 2024

I had to get this off my chest…

Seriously, it's time to focus on what really matters.
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

I had to get this off my chest…

I’ve been stunned at how much time traders and news outlets are wasting with Powell and the Fed.

It got to a boiling point and I ended up going on a bit of a rant about why traders need to stop.

Honestly, if you know someone who still obsesses over Powell’s every word, they need to see this ASAP!

 
 
 
Watch Jack’s Video
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter

P.S. If you’re all out of trade ideas after giving up your Powell news habit, check out this brand new tool I just released. It spits out a high-probability trade every day at 10am. I bet you won’t even miss Powell.
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden to Launch “FedNOW” [Move Your Money Now]

Earlier this year President Biden signed the death warrant for America… ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...