Tuesday 27 August 2024

My Favorite Earnings Strategy (And How I’m Using It on NVDA)

(this could be the quickest day trade you ever make.)
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

Tomorrow, I’m diving into one of my all-time favorite earnings strategies.
Nvidia (NVDA) is reporting, and I’ve got a plan that’s worked for me time and time again.

I’ll be buying shares right before the close, and I’m betting on a pop in the aftermarket.

Curious to see how I do it? Click below to watch today’s video.

This could be the quickest day trade you ever make.

 
 
 
Watch Jack’s Video
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter

P.S. Trading NVDA earnings is great, but earnings only come once a quarter. Want to see how I get a high-probability trade sent to me every single morning? Check out this video I recorded for you.
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to see $3.3 MIL in SECRET Wall Street orders?

You could target it for extra income THIS WEEK                               Let me show you why a stock on nobody’s watchlist suddenly ...