Wednesday 14 August 2024

Trading GDDY Through The Chaos

“there’s always a bull market somewhere”
 
   
     
   
   
   
Are you still missing out on my my FREE Telegram channel?
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

Last week, the markets took a beating, and plenty of traders were left licking their wounds.

But not all stocks followed the downward spiral.

In fact, one of the stocks I mentioned on Monday, GDDY, not only held its ground but offered a prime trading opportunity.

Want to see how you could have made a winning trade through the chaos?

Click below to see the trade walkthrough.

 
 
 
Read Jack’s Post
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter
P.S. Last week's scare left a lot of traders shaken. But not me. Because of trades like the one I tell you abot today, I've got a plan. Check out what I'm calling my Recession Roadmap.
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hidden Strategy Behind Zero-Loss Trading!

And here's the good news. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...