Saturday 14 September 2024

A buying frenzy could kick off this week

Join me LIVE on September 16th to see what I’m planning
 
   
     
Every trader in the world is focused on the Fed Meeting next week, and with good reason…

If the tea leaves are right, and the Fed lowers interest rates…

 
 
It could spark a buying frenzy like Wall Street hasn’t seen in years

And I want YOU to focus on these 10 stocks! 

On Monday, September 16th @ 10am ET, I’ll be joining Stephen Ground to share the exact tickers and dates I’m focused on during the rate cut boom.

Bring a pen and paper, and sign up for your seat here.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump in NOW to Ford vs Tesla FREE briefing

Don’t join LIVE late!                               We’re in a time crunch, so I’ll make this quick so you don’t miss out on a big oppor...