Friday 20 September 2024

The Fed, the Economy, and Why I Don’t Care

tune out everything, except the most important stuff
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

You know how the Fed made their big announcement Wednesday? Well, I didn’t care.

And here’s why: The stock market isn’t the economy, and the noise around the Fed’s decision doesn’t change my approach one bit.

In today’s post, I show you how I ignore the noise and trade to win in a stock picker’s market.

 
 
 
Read Jack’s Post
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter

 
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fed, the Economy, and Why I Don’t Care

tune out everything, except the most important stuff                                                 Tips, tricks, tutorials and even tr...