Sunday 15 September 2024

What happens next after Wednesday’s rate cut

Let me show you my blueprint
 
   
     
The Federal Reserve is set to cut interest rates for the first time since March 2020 on Wednesday…

Almost everyone expects a rate cut of at least 0.25%, and this could be one of the most significant, market-moving events in recent memory.

Want to know how I’m going to play it? 

Sign up here to join me LIVE on Monday

You won’t want to miss this…

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter

P.S.: Now, of course, I can’t promise future returns or guarantee against losses, but bring a pen and paper, because I’m giving away TEN free trade ideas for the post-Fed buying frenzy. Grab your seat now.


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤️ Sunday Dinner Ideas

My family begs for #6!​  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...