Friday 4 October 2024

Check out my #1 stock pick for the next 30 days

Start your Red Hot October today
 
   
     
I’ve been telling folks lately I predict this October is going to be RED HOT…

Take a look at these headlines with a handful of reasons I feel so confident.

 
 
With Wall Street, China, AND the Fed all throwing money around to start the month, we might have the perfect storm to move higher ahead of the election.

Now, I can’t guarantee wins or against losses.

But if my prediction is right, you’ll want to have taken the time to check out everything we shared in this briefing, which includes:

 
My #1 pick for the month 
2-3 MORE of my top plays that have paid out, October after October, for ten years running
The top stocks Wall Street is pouring money into to start the month according to market genius Lance Ippolito’s scanners

We want you to have the best month possible in the market, and we’re here to help you get prepared for it… all for FREE!
 
 
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PANIC IN THE BANKS: 63 on the Brink of Collapse

Cash is becoming a relic of the past… ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...