Wednesday 16 October 2024

I’m trading with X-RAY vision

And so can you…
 
   
     
Let me show you how I trade with “X-Ray vision.

You see, most “trend” traders only use one trend filter when looking for an optimal buy signal.

And that can be a big mistake because you can’t see if you’re in a “True Trend.”

But my newest trading tool is designed to only target the best, most stable stocks…

Using 3 trend filters…  which are these green, yellow, and red lines.

 
 
Those lines give us “X-Ray vision” to spot fractures in a trend that no one else can see before it's too late…

Like this one that my trading tool would have totally avoided.

 
 
And my “X-Ray vision” works on thousands of stocks out there to help us get in front of BIG market moves.

Let me show you how at the live, FREE briefing just before the market closes on Thursday, October 17th @ 3pm ET.

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses, I’ll also reveal the TOP 3 stock entries of the week (including their profit target & stop loss) from my Supercharged Portfolio!

To sign up for this briefing… X marks the spot.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
 
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blue “UP arrow” could point you toward profits

FREE live briefing on Thursday, October 17th @ 3 PM ET                               Thanks to the help of a few math wizards, multi-dec...