Saturday 26 October 2024

Major Alert: Alex and I are live today at 1:30PM ET

Be sure to attend
 
   
     
Hey Jack here.

Don’t forget to join Alex and I at 1:30PM ET today. Because I have seen Alex’s brand new Cash Calendar and it made my jaw-drop.

Alex has discovered a brand new way to isolate the precise dates trader can target payouts of $125, $415, and even $1,665 if everything goes right. 

(With just a $1,000 starting stake!) 

And he’s going to be teaching everyone how it works today at 1:30 PM ET. 

If inflation is hurting…or even if you just want a little more extra income…

You need to tune in with us today. 

Here’s the link

I’ll see you at 1:30PM ET. 


Trade well, 
 
Jack Carter
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brace Yourself: Election and Earnings Set to Shake Up Markets

It’s your weekly ProsperityPub Roundup View in browser View in browser                                       OCTOBER 26, 2024       Brac...