Sunday 27 October 2024

URGENT briefing for Google’s Tuesday earnings report

Take a look at my gameplan in case of a MASSIVE move
 
   
     
Google’s earnings call is coming up this Tuesday after the market closes…

And I believe it will lead to an immediate, MASSIVE MOVE.

Just like the tectonic shifts we saw happen after they reported earnings in April and July this year.

 
 
So I’m going LIVE Monday @12 PM ET, one day before their quarterly call, to show you my #1 trade for Google earnings.

You’ll find out how I…

 
Plan to set up my position…
Identify the “money zone”...
Anticipate which way the explosive move will occur.

I can’t promise returns or against losses, but I’ve been using my #1 Google trade for years…

And this is critical timing to learn how it works before their earnings announcement.

If you don’t want to play this opportunity with incredible payout potential the wrong way…

Join me LIVE on Monday @ 12 PM ET to see my #1 Google trade.

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

❤️ Grandma's Secret Recipes

#9 is perfect for cold and flu season!  ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏...