Wednesday 4 September 2024

LIVE NOW: 3 FREE, new stock ratings from game-changing system

PLUS your chance to discover #1 recommendation of 2024
 
   
     
All week, I've been hearing about a stock rating system developed by some stock picker but didn't give it much thought until…

The man behind this system - David Trainer - told me he spent the last 20+ years building it, working out the kinks.

He calls it the Robo Analyst system (a cool name, I think).

But what excites me the most is the fact that the Robo Analyst system has the ability to point to which stocks could rise 100%... 

And which ones could fall to zero.

I finally got David to sit with me and show us exactly how the system works - and he agreed!

 
 
He also promised to share 3 stocks and their newest ratings as shown by the Robo Analyst system.

That's not all, David  promised to also share his #1 recommendation for Q4

So we're live here now if you want to join us

This should be worth it considering David is the same guy SumZero ranked as the #1 stock picker in North America

Join us here now.
 
Jack Carter



 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

URGENT briefing for Google’s Tuesday earnings report

Take a look at my gameplan in case of a MASSIVE move                               Google’s earnings call is coming up this Tuesday afte...